dave/jody/jonas/elliot

Monday, June 02, 2008

2 Comments:

  • Such beautiful boys and such a beautiful mama. It looks like you have a barrel of monkeys on your hands at all times. How fun, I love the picture of Elliot cruising. He looks so very happy and proud of himself. Dang he's cute, I wish I could kiss his chubby little hands and feet. And Jonas, always adorable and leading the way in mischief I'm sure.

    Love you guys,
    Jenna and the boys

    By Blogger butters, At 10:59 PM, June 04, 2008  

  • I love Elliot's faux-hawk of curls (with a little curly-action on each side of his sweet little head). Jonas looks like a natural in the garden (and what an impressive garden! we've got a few peas and beans just starting to make a go of it, but your garden looks like Eden!)

    Wish we could be closer!

    A.

    By Blogger Amber, At 11:25 PM, June 04, 2008  

Post a Comment



<< Home