Jods... I love the pictures. Thank you for posting. Your boys are so cute, and Elliot is so big, he looks equally as wide as his big brother right now.(: How a cute chunky monkey! I wish I could see them in person. Someday, we'll get our boys together and have a grand old time. I think we too... enjoyed that one week of summer. It's memorial day weekend and it's cold! love you guys, deej
1 Comments:
Jods...
I love the pictures. Thank you for posting. Your boys are so cute, and Elliot is so big, he looks equally as wide as his big brother right now.(: How a cute chunky monkey! I wish I could see them in person. Someday, we'll get our boys together and have a grand old time.
I think we too... enjoyed that one week of summer. It's memorial day weekend and it's cold!
love you guys,
deej
By
butters, At
5:14 AM, May 24, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home