Such a big boy helping out. I look forward to those days.(:
I hope you three had a safe trip home and that you are settling in well. I'm sure you are all happy to be back with Dave. That was a long time to be away from each other. We were thinking of you and we'll continue to keep you in our prayers as you get closer to your due date. Love, Jenna
2 Comments:
Such a big boy helping out. I look forward to those days.(:
I hope you three had a safe trip home and that you are settling in well. I'm sure you are all happy to be back with Dave. That was a long time to be away from each other. We were thinking of you and we'll continue to keep you in our prayers as you get closer to your due date.
Love,
Jenna
By
butters, At
3:14 AM, May 05, 2007
aww he is getting big!! ;)
By
andrew + camille, At
1:22 AM, May 23, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home