Can I just say, those crocs are so stinkin cute. If Nathan was walking I'd get him a pair... perhaps this summer. Thanks for the comments on the blog, I think somehow Dave could pull off the Trumpet (elephant ) sound a little better than I could.(: I hope you are keeping busy in Manitoba and that your able to get some rest too, being pregnant and all. Lots of love to you all.. Jenna
1 Comments:
Can I just say, those crocs are so stinkin cute. If Nathan was walking I'd get him a pair... perhaps this summer. Thanks for the comments on the blog, I think somehow Dave could pull off the Trumpet (elephant ) sound a little better than I could.(: I hope you are keeping busy in Manitoba and that your able to get some rest too, being pregnant and all. Lots of love to you all..
Jenna
By
butters, At
10:22 PM, April 29, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home