Jods... seeing these pictures has seriously made me cry. I love pics from the womb. They are beautiful. I already love this little one ... just cause he/she is yours. Can't wait to see all four of you soon. Love you, Jenna
Congratulations :) What a perfect little baby (his/her exceptional thumbsucking skills are evident!) Can't wait to meet baby #2 (albeit in utero - but I'll take what I can get!). Can't wait to see you both soon.
3 Comments:
Jods... seeing these pictures has seriously made me cry. I love pics from the womb. They are beautiful.
I already love this little one ... just cause he/she is yours. Can't wait to see all four of you soon.
Love you,
Jenna
By
butters, At
11:52 PM, March 08, 2007
They are "fearfully and wonderfully made". Praying for you and baby. God Bless Love Auntie Jo
By
kerry and jo, At
4:12 PM, March 09, 2007
Jods!! (and Dave!)
Congratulations :) What a perfect little baby (his/her exceptional thumbsucking skills are evident!)
Can't wait to meet baby #2 (albeit in utero - but I'll take what I can get!). Can't wait to see you both soon.
Amber
By
Anonymous, At
3:07 PM, March 13, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home