milk factory closing down


i've been pumping breastmilk for jonas since he was born. my goal was to make it to 6 months, and now that i have, the milk factory is closing down. as you can see, jonas is certainly not starving! i've been blessed to be able to provide and care for him in this way, but i'm so happy to be finished. i'm selling the pump next month!

3 Comments:
why stop at 6 months?
By
Anonymous, At
4:33 PM, April 27, 2006
Jody, I am proud of you for making it this far! I know that MANY people would have long given up.....way to go for sticking with it and achieving your goal!! Love Ya!
By
Amber, At
3:57 PM, April 28, 2006
Way to go Jody! Your perseverance is remarkable, but I am not surprized, you always were a determined person. Besides, we'll do almost anything if it is for the good of our child. Auntie Jo
By
kerry and jo, At
3:28 PM, May 03, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home