happy boy



jonas had his first cold over the easter weekend...complete with a fever, bad cough and runny nose. he was miserable, and we were miserable too because we were also sick, but there was no one to nurse us back to health. so after a few sleepless nights, the discovery of baby tylenol and benalyn and lots of prayer, he gradually started to get better. now he's back to his usual cheery self, giving smiles to anyone and everyone. we're so thankful that we have a healthy son.

1 Comments:
the adventures continue. we forget how much fun the simple things can be. I see that he is sitting by now. Good stuff and at the rate he is growing, it won't be long before rice cereal isn't enough. Saw a baby pic of you Jody, the other day and I can quite a resemblance in your little one. I am glad that the cold is over with and you can be back to enjoying parenting. Take care of yourselves. Love Auntie Jo
By
kerry and jo, At
3:25 AM, April 25, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home