It is really great to see how you all are doing. I can see Jonas is just thriving under your care. He is getting cuter every time I see another picture. He must be at a really fun stage now. I got to see and hear the video clips you sent to your Mom and Dad while they were in PS. So cute !!!! Keep up the good job of parenting! Love Auntie JO
1 Comments:
It is really great to see how you all are doing. I can see Jonas is just thriving under your care. He is getting cuter every time I see another picture. He must be at a really fun stage now. I got to see and hear the video clips you sent to your Mom and Dad while they were in PS. So cute !!!! Keep up the good job of parenting! Love Auntie JO
By
kerry and jo, At
4:44 PM, April 04, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home