Great pictures Jods, your boys are as cute as ever. I love the curls on Jonas. And Elliot, what a cutie... when does he turn one again? Is that mind boggling? Ikey is almost six months and that seems a little crazy to me. I find it goes so much faster with the second. What is happening to our babies? I hope you are enjoying your summer. Love you guys, jen
1 Comments:
Great pictures Jods, your boys are as cute as ever. I love the curls on Jonas. And Elliot, what a cutie... when does he turn one again? Is that mind boggling? Ikey is almost six months and that seems a little crazy to me. I find it goes so much faster with the second. What is happening to our babies? I hope you are enjoying your summer. Love you guys,
jen
By
butters, At
4:54 PM, July 26, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home