dave/jody/jonas/elliot

Sunday, October 07, 2007

two month-old




3 Comments:

  • Jods... could your boys be any cuter?! Seriously, Elliot, wow.. two months goes fast(maybe not for you) but it just seems like a couple of weeks ago that you were having him. He is such a beautiful baby, with such an expressive face. Is that what Jonas looked like? I don't remember?! We'll have to chat again soon. I realized today that I am just four months away from the newborn, no sleep stage!! Ah...yikes!
    but it's exciting too.
    love to all you,
    Jenna

    By Blogger butters, At 3:57 AM, October 08, 2007  

  • what a little cutie! I see your mouth and chin there Jody! Hope all is going well , no doubt you are kept quite busy with two little ones, I kinda remember those days, not many details, just the busyness. Enjoy them though, they do go by fast. Jonas looks like he likes to try all kinds of things. The standing on the seat of the tractor is such a typical boy thing to do. I'll bet he is a lot of fun and probably talking non stop by now. Take care all of you,
    Love Auntie Jo

    By Blogger kerry and jo, At 4:23 AM, October 08, 2007  

  • Just have to leave another comment- we were all at Grandpa and Grandmas yesterday and your mom and dad shared the video of Jonas blowing out the candles. Priceless! We all enjoyed it and laughed along with him and loved the expression on his face when he finally was successful in blowing one out. Even Hailey enjoyed it and got to see it a couple of times. Looking forward to seeing you and meeting Elliot in person. Take Care. Love Auntie Jo

    By Blogger kerry and jo, At 3:06 PM, October 09, 2007  

Post a Comment



<< Home