CONGRATULATIONS Jody and Dave! WELCOME Elliot! Glad to hear that your little son is here and doing well. Have been thinking of you guys lots and your "water" problems. I see traces of you, Jody in little Elliot. He looks beautiful and healthy. Jonas looks like he is loving him too. Wish I could see and hold your little guy, so give him an extra cuddle for me. Take care of yourself and enjoy your boys. Congratulations again! Love Auntie JO
2 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS Jody and Dave! WELCOME Elliot! Glad to hear that your little son is here and doing well. Have been thinking of you guys lots and your "water" problems. I see traces of you, Jody in little Elliot. He looks beautiful and healthy. Jonas looks like he is loving him too. Wish I could see and hold your little guy, so give him an extra cuddle for me. Take care of yourself and enjoy your boys. Congratulations again! Love Auntie JO
By
kerry and jo, At
2:26 PM, August 01, 2007
Jods and Dave,
Unbelievable! Thanks for posting. What beautiful babies you have (or, rather, one baby and one big boy!)
Lots of love,
Amber and Jon
By
Anonymous, At
7:14 PM, August 01, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home