dave/jody/jonas/elliot

Friday, November 10, 2006

new kitchen and farm toys



5 Comments:

  • Jods...
    I check your blog almost every day to look for new photos!
    I'm so glad you updated, it looks like the party was a success.

    Good job on Pedro, you'll have to give me some tips for Nathan's first cake.
    Jonas is absolutely beautiful, what a big, bright boy he is... what a gift. Thanks for the update, it's always so nice to see your family as I can so closely identify with these baby times... how fun!
    Love you guys,
    Jenna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:31 PM, November 10, 2006  

  • Belated Happy Birthday Jody and Jonas! i am late with the wishes but I did think of you both during your birthday times. Jonas looks like he keeps growing and getting cuter. Looking forward to seeing you all again in Dec.

    By Blogger kerry and jo, At 7:58 PM, November 13, 2006  

  • hey there dave and jody, looks like the powers that be let you guys slip through the cracks and i finally got to see the pics of you guys and jonas. cannot imagine the joy that you guys feel with jonas but i certainly am happy for you guys. love and talk to you later.

    joel

    my blog is back up too

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:22 AM, November 27, 2006  

  • Dave and Jody,

    Jonas is such a handsome little boy. I love seeing the pictures that you post. We hope all is well and we wish you a very merry Christmas.

    Rebecca and Paul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:07 PM, December 21, 2006  

  • hey jody...and dave and jonas!

    love your blog and i love the pics of your cutie! wish i could have spent more time with you guys, but it was awesome to meet you.

    be blessed!

    Camille (chels & jase's friend)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:32 PM, January 06, 2007  

Post a Comment



<< Home