jonas is starting to enjoy tummy time more and more these days. he surprised me by effortlessly rolling over today (something he hasn't done for almost a month!).
Yeah, Jonas! Next thing you know he'll be rolling the other way, back to stomach. Way to go, baby! Keep practising. Make sure Mom & Dad get it on video soon!
I love how the top picture shows off his pointy chin! SO ADORABLE!! Hey, as I was looking through some of Haileys baby pictures (when she was a couple of months old...) I noticed there were one or two where she reminded me of Jonas. I'll have to e-mail them to you to see what you think!
4 Comments:
You've got quite the cute child on your hands. Wow, is he ever growing up. He's just precious.
Kristy
By
grahamandkristy, At
5:38 AM, February 23, 2006
Yeah, Jonas! Next thing you know he'll be rolling the other way, back to stomach. Way to go, baby! Keep practising. Make sure Mom & Dad get it on video soon!
By
Dyck Family, At
3:03 PM, February 23, 2006
I love how the top picture shows off his pointy chin! SO ADORABLE!! Hey, as I was looking through some of Haileys baby pictures (when she was a couple of months old...) I noticed there were one or two where she reminded me of Jonas. I'll have to e-mail them to you to see what you think!
By
Amber, At
3:06 AM, February 24, 2006
Wow he has really grown!
By
Anonymous, At
9:28 PM, February 28, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home