It's nice to see some of Kristy's pictures. Jody, I especially like the one of you holding Jonas. He looks so peaceful and serene - quite the illusion!
Nice pictures Jody and Dave. Your mom says you are very busy being a mom but are doing a good job and that Jonas is thriving. I hope you are prepared to share him at Christmas. I love to hold babies, and even putting them to sleep. Hailey hardly seems like a baby anymore but she still loves her Grandma, so that's real special. See you soon.
2 Comments:
It's nice to see some of Kristy's pictures. Jody, I especially like the one of you holding Jonas. He looks so peaceful and serene - quite the illusion!
By
Anonymous, At
5:45 PM, December 01, 2005
Nice pictures Jody and Dave. Your mom says you are very busy being a mom but are doing a good job and that Jonas is thriving. I hope you are prepared to share him at Christmas. I love to hold babies, and even putting them to sleep. Hailey hardly seems like a baby anymore but she still loves her Grandma, so that's real special. See you soon.
By
kerry and jo, At
1:14 AM, December 07, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home